If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 HOURS before your appointment to avoid a cancellation fee. All appointment cancellations must be made and confirmed via telephone or text message. Appointment cancellations through email, Facebook, or Yelp are not accepted.
Before coming to your appointment
– Do not wear eye makeup. Makeup close to the eye area must be removed prior to the application process. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser. Do not use oil-based makeup removers.
– Do not apply face creams or sunblock in the eye area. The oil found in many moisturizers prevents the eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and reduces the longevity of your eyelash extensions.
– Do not put on mascara. Removing mascara can be very time consuming and any residual makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions.
– Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
– No cell phone use during the service.
– We do not perform refill services on work that was not done at iGlow Beauty Bar – NO EXCEPTIONS.
iGlow Eyelash Extensions strives to be a leader in the eyelash extension industry, bringing quality and service to new heights. We specialize in making clients look and feel beautiful, providing them with a low maintenance beauty routine.
We ask that our clients arrive promptly for their appointments to ensure sufficient time for quality service.
– While there is no fee for late arrivals, the length of the appointment may be reduced.
– Guests arriving over 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule, as accommodating late clients may inconvenience the lash artists’ next appointments.
We recommend booking the Flirty Set (50 lashes per eye). A consultation based on your natural eye shape, size, and lash condition will be conducted to help you decide on the perfect look with customized length, fullness, and curl.